-Arrival at ‘Park Natuur & Cultuur Hasselt’, Runksterkiezel 113 (parking autocar)
-The artist gives a short introduction about the 25 garden rooms. A documentation sheet is available.
-Lunch (*) – cold buffet (drinks not included) – in the pavilion or on the terras
Arrival at the center of Hasselt (parking autocar: Kolonel Dusartplein).
• Visit at the city museum "Het Stadsmus", Guido Gezellestraat 2. Afterwards coffee and spiced biscuits are served in the garden of the museum.
• Visit at the "Nationaal Jenevermuseum", Witte Nonnenstraat 19, with 1 free drink per person
• Visit at the "het Modemuseum", Gasthuisstraat 11
• Visit at the Japanese Garden, Gouverneur Verwilghensingel (open: april t/m oktober)
• A guide is possible for these attractions. If a guide is needed, please make reservations as soon as possible. 1 guide for max 25 persons. English guide: 60€
Afterwards free time in Hasselt – one of the most famous shoppingcenters of Belgium – with cosy and carfree streets, the Green Boulevard, de pittoresk Market Place, the pubs and famous restaurants. You als can visit the museum of "Heilig Paterke van Hasselt", the "Virga-Jessebasiliek", the beguinage and the e Sint-Quintinuskathedraal.
Valid: in 2014-2015, only after reservation, from 25 persons.
Price per person: € 24,00 (entrance garden, lunch, guide in "Het Stadsmus" a cop of coffee with biscuits in the museum and two free drinks in the "Jenevermuseum" are included)
Optionally, an authentic city-tram can take you from the park to the inner city of Hasselt. The autocar will wait you up at "Kolonel Dusartplein". This ride is on request only.
(to be taken in the ‘Park Natuur & Cultuur’)
Breakfast from 9.00 uur
In the afternoon coffee with famous cakes of Limburg • This program can be adjusted on request.
(*) Lunch can be extended with a warm buffet. An additional fee of € 8,00 per person will be charged. Please give a call.